Who Are You?
02-11-2010, 03:21 PM
RE: Who Are You?
oh chit...there goes the neighborhood

***TEAM IM6 Pro Staff***
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2010, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2010 09:26 AM by Ron Burgundy.)
Jeff Gorder. Grew up in Peterson and live in Utica. Fished that area lots. I hunt deer and pheasants over by Blackhammer-Yucatan-Spring Grove-Mabel. Married no kids, an English Cocker-Chili and a cat Milo. Chili will be hunting with me this fall. She has a great nose for the birds! I try to get on the ice whenever possible, mainly in winona this year. If you see and Ice Cube with an eskimo auger it might be me. Oh yeah, I work for big blue in the warehouse. I used to get out in town here after work but Chili needs to get out or she'll chew or poo on things. Softball and pool also.
02-20-2010, 12:46 AM
Hi, Mike Erickson, wife Jenny 2 girls, Sarah 9 and Morgan 4. dog Harold.
I like fishing. Trout in younger days, from bait to fly, may go back to it this year.
Ice Fishing is probaly my favorite,Try to get in as much ice time as possible.
Love the BWCA.
Fishing!!!
03-10-2010, 11:59 AM
I am known as “Dave G” on various fishing forums and live in Rochester. I am a retired fair weather fisherman who fishes out of a boat all year as long as the temperature is between 25–85 degrees with little rain or snow. The primary waters I fish are anywhere on Pool 4 and Lake Zumbro. Walleyes/saugers are my top priority on Pool 4, and panfish on Lake Zumbro.

I was an active member of the Walleye Searchers club for 18 years but once retired I found weekday fishing much more pleasant than the weekend havoc. I enjoy fishing with new people and being the boater every other trip. Although I am very sensitive to odors and can't fish with people who smoke or run a 2-stroke kicker for the day.

Let me know if you are ever interested in joining me for a day of fishing as a person can never have too many fishing friends. My boat is a black 1675 Lund tiller with a white 70 hp 4-stroke Johnson (really a Suzuki).

Dave Gulczinski
twoguls@yahoo.com
507 289-2884
03-13-2010, 12:25 AM
Aaron Tempel- My first 17 years of my life were spent in Lamberton Mn. Then Hayfield for 3 years and now have lived in Rochester for 7. Got lucky enough to land a great girl with great goose hunting land to hunt on around Rochester. Ruger can vouch for that. Waterfowl hunting is my main passion, but you will find me on the LZ forever in May and June chasing crappies.(16.5 red and tan crestliner with 90hp Etec) I head to Nodak yearly to witness and partake in some of the finest waterfowling in the US. Currently in school for nurse anesthesia and before that was a ICU murse for 4 years. I've got two yellow labs Kaya and Asti who are freaks for retrieving anything that I shoot. pigeons, crows, ducks geese squirrels canadians bald eagles etc. Tongue
03-16-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm Patrick Miller (Hype77 on another site). I grew up and went to school in Chatfield MN. I live in Wanamingo now. I fished a lot as a kid along the Root River. I then some how got away from fishing, and now I've been coming back full circle the last few years, and getting back into it. Just looking to make some new friends to fish with and talk about fishing.
03-16-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey Pat! Welcome from me too. The Green Bridge? Remember?
03-18-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm Jeremy Griffin (Mustang58lx on most forums). I have lived in Rochester for most of my life. I really enjoyed fishing when I was a kid but now I do a lot of other things I enjoy more. But fishing is enjoyable!

I'm the AMSOIL Dealer in Rochester, MN
507-261-3425
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Mike Hyde, AKA willowcat I live in Lake City, MN. I spend most of my time off spending time with my daughter and fishing the Mississippi River and Lake Pepin. I enjoy making lead molds, building fishing rods, and deer hunting. I'm always willing to share any knowledge I might have and always willing to learn new things as well.
03-23-2010, 04:56 PM
(03-16-2010 07:36 PM)D.T. Wrote:  Hey Pat! Welcome from me too. The Green Bridge? Remember?

I remember D.T. Lets do it again sometime this year.
03-23-2010, 08:48 PM
iam keith iam good friends with trevor slifka and he introduced me to this site i was born in rochester still in highschool dover eyota i love fishing for walleye and bass but also love to chill and sit back with my friends and kitty fish i just started hunting shot my first deer this year it was fun but yea that is pretty much me Smile
03-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi, Dayne magnuson here. I grew up in Rushford and fished mainly trout but also roughies on the root. Have lived in Byron for 10 years. I enjoy fishing with my kids, 7 and 5, on the ice and open water. I have a '79 Lund (hence the name) that I mainly fish out of. We tend to fish LZ and Pool 4. I like targeting walleye but switch gears to anything that bites with the kids.

I also hunt deer, turkeys, pheasant, grouse and brush rats. I'm a big turkey nut. I enjoy making turkey wingbone calls and am in the processing of making my own slate call out of a turtle shell. If anyone is interested in the wingbone calls let me know.
03-26-2010, 06:53 AM
(03-25-2010 10:26 AM)Lund79 Wrote:  Hi, Dayne magnuson here. I'm a big turkey.

Hey Dayne,

Don't be so hard on yourself. You just need to go fishing more often. Smile

Fish On!
Lew
03-26-2010, 11:19 AM
(03-26-2010 06:53 AM)Lew Wrote:  
(03-25-2010 10:26 AM)Lund79 Wrote:  Hi, Dayne magnuson here. I'm a big turkey.

Hey Dayne,

Don't be so hard on yourself. You just need to go fishing more often. Smile

Bubba,

I thought I would get a response from you. How come you never mentioned this site to me? Had to hear it from Struttin22. Anyway, at least I'm here now.
03-26-2010, 11:47 AM
[/quote]

Bubba,

I thought I would get a response from you. How come you never mentioned this site to me? Had to hear it from Struttin22. Anyway, at least I'm here now.
[/quote]
You know me, I can be a bit slow at times. We will have to TRY and get on the water again this year.

Fish On!
Lew
03-27-2010, 07:25 AM
Paul Galardy, 40 yo scientist, doctor, dad, fly angler. Love the new site.
04-13-2010, 08:16 PM
hey y'all!! I'm from owatonna & strictly a CPR fisherman. My primary target species are Lm, smallies & pike. Pretty much in that order these days.

I love to wade fish rivers & used to tube it also. I bought an Outcast Fishcat standup pontoon this past winter. which i added a trolling motor too. So i really look forward to getting back ON the water (after selling the boat years ago) & not just limited to the bank & wading lakes only.

I haven't fished the roch area at all but theres a few places i would like to give a shot down the road possibly. so I look forward to learning the area more.

tight lines!! darryl
04-15-2010, 05:47 PM
Domenick Goodman

I fish pool 4 12 months out of the year. I'm mostly targeting walleyes and saugers. I love to fish the wingdams in wabasha but boating traffic has put a damper on that. I fish in a few local tourney's and am a member of the walleye searchers.

Kids who hunt, trap, and fish are less likely to steal, deal, and do drugs.
2 for 3 against Tyler Holm
04-15-2010, 08:14 PM
hey Ben Erb here!

some of you guys might know me from other forums but i'm new here.

i'm a roughfish angler from farmington minnesota. i spend most of my time on the vermillion and cannon rivers.

[Image: 100E0346.jpg]

see you on the river!

[Image: 100E0232.jpg]
04-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Right on. Another fella roughfisherman. Welcome Ben. I'd love to get up to the Cannon or Vermillion sometime soon.

"Handing out toothaches, one fish at a time." - Me
04-15-2010, 08:27 PM
things will be heating up good on those rivers soon. trout opener is this weekend! i'm stoked! the vermillion will be loaded with rainbows
04-15-2010, 09:44 PM
welcome aboard Ben... I still have the cannon on my list of "to hit soon" waters.

Ice ice baby
04-16-2010, 05:19 AM
Welcome fro me too R29!
04-16-2010, 07:21 AM
Glad to see another roughfisher type person join us! Welcome aboard!

Andy Anderson
04-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Name is Andy Wilhorn. Been on all the other sites as well and finally found my way on to here. I'm a Badgerland transplant, with a short stop in TN in between, and have been living in Rochester for about 11 years now.

Don't get out to fish quite as often as I'd like as my other hobbies of triathalons (hence the SBR It name), gardening, and apple trees take up a good amount of my free time I have away from my wife and 2 boys (8 & 4). Love fishing all species out on the water. Don't get on the hard water much, but come Spring I like to get out as much as I can through Fall. One of these years, I'm going to explore some of the great trout and stream smallmouth fishing this region has to offer.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)