R.A.B.T. (Rochester Area Bass Tour)
04-27-2011, 02:08 PM
R.A.B.T. (Rochester Area Bass Tour)
Thats right a for fun braggin rights and little money rochester bass tour. Details attached - - we had some good showings last year at chester and thought we would expand a little - eventually expand to the cascade park when they get that done. any questions or comments i would love to hear them

[Image: RABT.jpg]
in the attachement below there is hyperlinks to the landings we will be using for launch and weighins

hope ucan make it

Attached File(s)
.doc  RABT.doc (Size: 29 KB / Downloads: 35)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2011, 06:17 PM
RE: R.A.B.T. (Rochester Area Bass Tour)
Looks like fun! I've got em all marked on the calander. The Silver lake one sounds like a good idea, it'll be interesting to see what comes out of there.

Not to be "that guy", but on p. 9 of the regs it says that "Once a daily or possession limit of fish has been reached, no culling or live well sorting is allowed." On the lakes with the new one bass per person limit, it sounds like you'd have to stop sorting once the boat of two people has two fish in the livewell? I'm not positive on this, maybe someone else can clarify. I just wouldn't want to risk any fishing privileges over it.

Paul Kramer

~So many fish, so little time to catch them...~
04-27-2011, 07:14 PM
something i'd like to see someday is us guys with 1 man portables i.e. toons, yaks and canoe's have a tourny or at least be able to participate in one's that are TM only tourny's...
04-27-2011, 08:25 PM
If I don't work I may hit the Winona tourny
04-28-2011, 03:44 AM
(04-27-2011 06:17 PM)Polliwog Wrote:  Not to be "that guy", but on p. 9 of the regs it says that "Once a daily or possession limit of fish has been reached, no culling or live well sorting is allowed." On the lakes with the new one bass per person limit, it sounds like you'd have to stop sorting once the boat of two people has two fish in the livewell? I'm not positive on this, maybe someone else can clarify. I just wouldn't want to risk any fishing privileges over it.

yes polliwog you are interpreting the law correctly -

and riverwash - you can use yaks, toons and any other craft because they are tmotor only with the exception of lake winona - and even then an outboard isn't going to help you that much cause i think max speed is something like no wake or 5mph. i would be more concerned about keeping 2 fish alive in those little crafts than competing.
04-28-2011, 08:24 AM
thanks Ike!! i guess that i assumed they were geared for 2 man per boat tourny's. if i was going to compete i'd make a custom live well that i could attach to my toon that would float in the water. i've seen some custom ones made specifically for yak, toon & tube tourny's.
04-28-2011, 09:13 AM
(04-28-2011 08:24 AM)riverwash Wrote:  thanks Ike!! i guess that i assumed they were geared for 2 man per boat tourny's. if i was going to compete i'd make a custom live well that i could attach to my toon that would float in the water. i've seen some custom ones made specifically for yak, toon & tube tourny's.

Try a Today's Tackle ice well, I believe HOF still has some in stock.

***TEAM IM6 Pro Staff***
04-28-2011, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2011 11:06 AM by riverwash.)
appreciate it matti, but don't ya think those are a little small for largies in general with only a 9" diameter?

what do ya think of this home fabricated one i found a pic of for toons, this should work fine i would believe?
[Image: toonlivewell.jpg]
04-28-2011, 01:25 PM
That's pretty sweet looking! Don't know that I would want to drag it around all day long though.

Andy Anderson
04-28-2011, 04:53 PM
That is a pretty sweet looking rig. I'm not sure how the small diameter of the ice well would work in the summer time, but I know in the winter I'll keep ~16" eyes in there with no problems.

***TEAM IM6 Pro Staff***
04-28-2011, 07:20 PM
(04-28-2011 11:05 AM)riverwash Wrote:  appreciate it matti, but don't ya think those are a little small for largies in general with only a 9" diameter?

what do ya think of this home fabricated one i found a pic of for toons, this should work fine i would believe?
[Image: toonlivewell.jpg]

This is an awesome looking live well for your basic single fisherman vehicle and for small resort boats. I may have to copy this idea for my next trip to the resort.

Fish On!
Lew
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Cool livewell ideas - so anyone going to make the lake wiona one?
05-02-2011, 12:20 PM
No can do on Wednesday's. Should be some good weights brought in from Winona.

Ice ice baby
05-09-2011, 11:09 AM
i am looking forward to the winona one as well - should be some good fish around that time of year on winona or at least historically there has been. -
05-25-2011, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2011 06:54 AM by ikeslayer.)
1 week away anyone from the site going to make it down to winona for the first event?
05-25-2011, 07:05 AM
Dude i wouldnt mind hitting one of these up if anyone has a open spot on there boat let me know please i can meet them somewhere to get me sense i cant drive cause short on cash right now but ya.

IF IT FLIES IT DIES HELLL YA!!!!!

(DUCK FEVER)
05-25-2011, 07:59 AM
$20 entry for winona per boat does it matter how many people are in boat? I'm thinking about bringing my 2 boys with me and trying it.
05-25-2011, 08:20 AM
Oh so now your calling me one of your boys scotty???
05-25-2011, 11:26 AM
duck hunter - i will let you know if i hear of someone that needs a partner
scottkeg - usually 3 is company for these events but if they are kids i can tell you i don't have a problem with it - we have run into this before though and some others weren't big fans of it and it was overcome when dad said that he just let the kids fish - anyway - i don't say that to discourage you but just to let you know that there might be some that don't feel as i do and say go for it. That is i assume your boys are younger and not closer to adults than kids. Hope to see you there - Kids are not only the future they are the present as well.
05-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Duckhunter, Me and my buddy will be down there for the tourney, and I can tell you that we have no issue with it. Well unless they catch a 10 pounder! See ya there
05-25-2011, 01:28 PM
So wait all i need a ride then brad or can i caught one with u and ur buddy or what cause im kind of confused man haha this would be my first fishing competition so ya

(DUCK FEVER)
05-25-2011, 01:35 PM
He means if someone doesn't have anyone else in their boat.

Ice ice baby
05-25-2011, 01:36 PM
dufek r u going??

(DUCK FEVER)
05-26-2011, 12:48 PM
Sorry about the post duckhunter.. I was talking about the response to scottkeg and having his kids on the boat. I am using a small lund and will already have my fishing partner with me
05-26-2011, 01:29 PM
o ok naw its all good man

(DUCK FEVER)

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)