License Fee Increase
02-21-2018, 03:44 PM
License Fee Increase
Here is a link to the licenses

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/licenses/fishing/index.html

The two best times to fish are when it's Rainin' and when it Ain't!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2018, 05:46 PM
RE: License Fee Increase
I am so glad that I purchased the lifetime licenses for all of my kids when they were born!
It was a lot of money upfront but in the long run, it will be worth it!

Yesterday, I knew nothing... Today, I know that!

(05-27-2012 01:32 PM)IxR IcE Man Wrote:  If you have friends or family members and your uncomfortable with them driving either your truck or your boat i think its time to find new people to go fishing with.
Find all posts by this user
Thanks given by:  Lew
03-02-2018, 11:34 AM
Great gift idea for a young baby. Honestly, having a new baby the last thing we need at our house is more stuff.
I wish people had pooled their money and bought this.

The lifetime fishing license in MN if you are under 3 is $344
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/licenses/life...index.html
03-03-2018, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2018 11:05 AM by rooz.)
What if the kid grows up and doesn't like to fish.

Can I drill a hole yet?
03-03-2018, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2018 03:14 PM by Tom.)
(03-03-2018 11:03 AM)rooz Wrote:  What if the kid grows up and doesn't like to fish.

Choices, choices. I'd have plenty of things for the dink to do while I went fishing. Mow, trim the hedge, edge the sidewalks, weed the garden shovel snow. I'd find someone who needed help splitting firewood with an axe or a farmer who needed someone in the loft to stack bales. I'm betting any kid that grows up inside the city and doesn't like to fish would soon like fishing if these were options for things to do when the kid had free time. Of course all of these things, including fishing would be done without having any cell phones for distractions.

I didn't mind the increase since I don't have to mess with a trout stamp anymore.
03-10-2018, 01:14 PM
(03-03-2018 11:03 AM)rooz Wrote:  What if the kid grows up and doesn't like to fish.

Agreed, but what happens if they do grow up and like to fish and hunt?

I looked at it as a way to get my kids to go hunting and fishing with me when they are in their 30's or 40's.

Yesterday, I knew nothing... Today, I know that!

(05-27-2012 01:32 PM)IxR IcE Man Wrote:  If you have friends or family members and your uncomfortable with them driving either your truck or your boat i think its time to find new people to go fishing with.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)