Ice out ?
04-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Ice out ?
Is Lake Zumbro ice free ? What is the water level now can you get it King's Marina ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Ice out ?
Last week i checked and it was ice free down to Postiers (sp) Point

The two best times to fish are when it's Rainin' and when it Ain't!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-23-2018, 01:12 PM
I may be wrong but the last time I checked with King's, he wasn't allowing or open to a public boat launch, not even for a fee.
He did tell me he had his eye on some property on down the line he was considering making a boat ramp/launch, but apparently the county wouldn't give him the necessary permits. Not sure if Lake Zumbro Forever had a say in that or not.
Fishermans Inn suppoesdly closed his ramp to the public and only those who would pay an annual fee would be considered to use his facility.
Not sure if Fishermans squawked against Kings idea because he got pressure from LZ Forever and it could have cut into his annual fee business.
Always thought the DNR should open another ramp closer to Fishermans to relieve the pressure up by the camp ground plus shorten the drive.

The hardest thing in life is knowing which bridge to cross and which one to burn.
04-23-2018, 07:33 PM
Still ice. I was out today and all of Rattlesnake had slushy looking ice floating around and ice was still in Roosh's Bay for a great part. End of the week.

$110.00 to do an annual at Fisherman's. And you still get to work around the ski club. What a deal.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)